Redhawk Caldera strangers get born, strangers get buried
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Not in so many words, but I remember mom telling us of the time, when the pack had been just her and her sister Wraen. They had just found the area and were coming up with all kinds of challenges and tasks for newcomers to fulfill, if they wanted to join," Dwin explained. "You should ask her. I have a feeling that mom likes to return to that time now and again," she said. 

"This?" she lifted the "guilty" paw. "Oh, a freak accident. Slipped and fell, you know, how it goes," she smiled, but this was not the whole truth. She had thought that it would be a great idea to slide down that a steep snow-covered slope of caldera. It had been amazing for the first two times. The third she hit something, her whole trajectory changed and she tumbled down. Messing her paw up along the way. 

"Okay. What kind of juicy gossip did Eljay share with you?" Dwin asked, grinning. Of all the people the idea of Eljay gossiping away like an over-flowing soup-pot was hilarious. "Do you know, who else might know more stories about the family history? The Blackthorn side? There was this old hag Towhee I have met two or three times. She is a bit weird, but tells a good story. I do not know, where she has settled now, but if we get a chance to pin her down, we should!"
Messages In This Thread
strangers get born, strangers get buried - by Sylvie - December 21, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: strangers get born, strangers get buried - by Ceridwen - December 27, 2023, 03:51 PM
RE: strangers get born, strangers get buried - by Sylvie - December 30, 2023, 01:00 PM
RE: strangers get born, strangers get buried - by Ceridwen - December 31, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: strangers get born, strangers get buried - by Sylvie - January 01, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: strangers get born, strangers get buried - by Ceridwen - January 01, 2024, 03:01 PM
RE: strangers get born, strangers get buried - by Sylvie - January 02, 2024, 01:47 PM
RE: strangers get born, strangers get buried - by Ceridwen - January 03, 2024, 03:00 PM
RE: strangers get born, strangers get buried - by Sylvie - January 04, 2024, 05:51 PM
RE: strangers get born, strangers get buried - by Ceridwen - January 05, 2024, 04:02 PM
RE: strangers get born, strangers get buried - by Sylvie - January 05, 2024, 04:29 PM
RE: strangers get born, strangers get buried - by Ceridwen - January 12, 2024, 04:00 PM
RE: strangers get born, strangers get buried - by Sylvie - January 13, 2024, 02:30 PM
RE: strangers get born, strangers get buried - by Ceridwen - January 19, 2024, 05:19 PM
RE: strangers get born, strangers get buried - by Sylvie - January 20, 2024, 10:24 AM
RE: strangers get born, strangers get buried - by Ceridwen - January 26, 2024, 05:00 PM