Redhawk Caldera Based out of the island of Solstheim
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
"A funny plant. Has blooms and berries above the ground. And has big, round, crunchy berries hidden underneath the ground. Quite rare around here. Edible, but not very tasty. I would say that they are food you can starve on, while keeping your belly full," Dwin explained. "Newborns look nothing like regular wolves - it is easier to believe that they were dug out of somewhere than..." here she paused and let it go. She was not sure, if Anathema knew the full story of, how babies were made and how they came to be. Dwin still preferred her parsley bed theory she had firmly believed in as a kid to the actual process, which sounded and looked gross. No need to traumatize the kid. Let others do it to her. 

"So, where did you meet our Prince Valiant?" she asked conversationally. "He is a good looking guy, of course, but I think that in order to magic a girl here you need more than charisma," she smiled. 
Messages In This Thread
Based out of the island of Solstheim - by Anathema - November 10, 2023, 12:16 PM
RE: Based out of the island of Solstheim - by Ceridwen - November 16, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: Based out of the island of Solstheim - by Anathema - January 13, 2024, 03:12 PM
RE: Based out of the island of Solstheim - by Ceridwen - January 19, 2024, 05:34 PM