Redhawk Caldera family
Brecheliant
Family
818 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I hate it when I do that XD oops. Shouldve read up!

Bridget didn’t realize she’d asked the same question back to back until Sialuk was answering the second time. Shit, she was more tired than she thought! Sorry, I’m stuck on loop again. I heard that the hunt went well! And was a pretty impressive turnout! I don’t do a lot of big game hunting these days, but I may try to make the next one and see what I can do. I’d hate to miss out on a good time twice, and I’m curious to meet more of the surrounding packs. Bridget laughed apologetically at the start, but finished the statement earnestly. No offense to Maia or Teya or the kids who went along, but from what she’d heard, they hadn’t mingled much. If she wanted accounts of the different personalities and dynamics she was definitely going to have to go and see for herself.

As they spoke, her attention was divided between watching Sialuk and tracking Rolayne’s drifting. Kids were the best, seriously. They could find amusement in literally anything and they never felt the pressure to pretend otherwise.

Brecheliant is doing well too. It’s been quiet, but I can’t complain, since it’s giving me a chance to restock for the spring. I’m not sure if we’ll have any new arrivals but I want to be sure I’m prepared, just in case! It’s still a little early in the year for most things though. Hence why she was so low on anything medicinal now.

She really needed to pick a spot to regularly both winter and spend the spring, plus return to between travels at the very least. Even if she returned to being a traveling medic, she needed a store to refill and resupply from. Maybe Brecheliant would remain that place… maybe not. She would take those sorts of questions one season at a time.
Messages In This Thread
family - by Sialuk - January 05, 2024, 03:52 PM
RE: family - by Rolayne - January 05, 2024, 10:19 PM
RE: family - by Bridget - January 07, 2024, 12:18 PM
RE: family - by Sialuk - January 12, 2024, 04:15 PM
RE: family - by Rolayne - January 12, 2024, 08:26 PM
RE: family - by Bridget - January 13, 2024, 02:04 PM
RE: family - by Sialuk - January 24, 2024, 11:11 PM
RE: family - by Rolayne - January 26, 2024, 08:46 PM
RE: family - by Bridget - February 10, 2024, 10:40 AM
RE: family - by Sialuk - February 25, 2024, 01:07 PM
RE: family - by Bridget - March 04, 2024, 08:30 AM