Alpine Lake A Thwack of Thought
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
920 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Part of her—her inner Caru—felt bad for this confused stranger and wished she could help him. But she withdrew a few feet as he questioned his own body parts, as if afraid the condition might be catching. Masquerade was well out of her depth with this kind of disordered behavior. All she could offer him was more advice.

I don’t know, she said evenly when he licked at his paw again. I’m here to scout. If you’re asking if I’ve ever trespassed on another pack’s claim: no. It happened occasionally where I used to live, she explained, a breath shuddering from her before she continued, and we never took kindly to it. Often our Bjerns went straight for the kill.

Hopefully her cautionary tale would knock some more sense into him. Masque arched a brow and felt torn between lingering here with this intriguing if unstable stranger and continuing her own task. Perhaps had he been of sounder mind, she would’ve considered combining them a little and trying to recruit this man.

Her marigold eyes cut from the crown of his head to his overgrown toenails and Masque could only think, There’s no way. That decided her: she didn’t want to waste anyone’s time and would dip as quickly and politely as possible.

No worries. :)
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - February 27, 2024, 09:29 PM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Raider - February 28, 2024, 09:05 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - February 28, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Raider - February 28, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - March 05, 2024, 12:30 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Raider - March 05, 2024, 09:07 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - April 20, 2024, 02:19 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Raider - April 20, 2024, 08:40 AM