Shadewood you wake on the floor holding a knife, a bottle and a handful of black fur
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She turned her head at the sound of Riley’s approach but said nothing, returning her scrutinizing gaze to her damaged flesh. When her mate sidled up alongside her, she snorted lightly through her nose. That tinny odor filled it up on the subsequent breath, yet Masque couldn’t figure it.

You did a great job cleaning me up. They’re already scabbing, she told him a little distractedly, then in the next breath added, Do you smell that? I thought I was bleeding but I don’t see… any… blood…

Except, she did. Masquerade suddenly noticed a bright red splotch on the ground between her hind feet. Without thinking, she pivoted, her hip—the good one, thankfully—bumping into Riley as she bent to investigate the crimson smear.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)