Ocean's Breath Plateau [m] olivella
Moontide
First Warrior
900 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: mention of DV

backdated to evening of apr 23 <3

red leaf had begged. chakliux had felt himself tear. in the end, he sought @Rodyn and @Heph, not with obvious howls, but with a grim visit to them both.
against the lap of the springtime surf, he took a breath. "the man cen brings trouble."
he briefly described the cousin-claim that cen had aggressively made to a member of the weald, little more than an impressionable girl in his mind. but more than that, the caribou hunter had repeatedly raised blows to his wife before they had come to the village. 
"cen and sulukinak are off hunting. red leaf will not leave her lodge; she will not come to my family's home, and asked me with tears to tell no one. but it was not something i could keep secret," chakliux said, heart heavy, muscles leaping beneath the strength of his jawline. "it must be handled gently. she fears death."
guilt rode his withers. he refused to let it bend him, and watched each of his leaders carefully.
Messages In This Thread
[m] olivella - by Chakliux - April 28, 2024, 05:50 PM
RE: [m] olivella - by Rodyn - April 28, 2024, 06:30 PM
RE: [m] olivella - by Chakliux - May 01, 2024, 11:40 AM
RE: [m] olivella - by Rodyn - May 02, 2024, 11:51 AM
RE: [m] olivella - by Heph - May 06, 2024, 09:34 AM
RE: [m] olivella - by Chakliux - May 06, 2024, 11:28 AM
RE: [m] olivella - by Rodyn - May 07, 2024, 09:25 AM
RE: [m] olivella - by Heph - May 13, 2024, 09:23 AM