Firefly Glen Oh Lord, won't you buy me A Mercedes Benz?
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
Away
"Brecheliant," Dwin offered helpfully and thought to herself that this kind of news was the last thing she had expected to hear. Last time she had spoken to Dee, there had been a lot of "home does not feel like home" and "I owe this place nothing" and "I want to start out on my own" and a defiant "so, what if it is a moon-pack"? Reflecting on this later, Dwin had felt ashamed that she had attempted to guilt-trip her sister in returning to the Nest, completely disregarding, what she had wanted and wished. It had been difficult to admit that all she had said had been for very selfish reasons. In order to feel less bad for her own leaving, she wanted to have someone else fill her space. Now Dwin wondered, whether her skills at convincing had been better than she had thought. And whether Dee had gone home, reflected on their conversation and had come to entirely different conclusions. 

"Then I have missed her along the way. Wow," she let out an awkward laugh and shook her head, still comprehending the news. "Oh, well - better late than never, I guess. So - are you related to her mate Kivaluk? Because in that case it would make us some sort of relatives through very convoluted and complex branching of the family tree," she joked, though a small part of her wished it to be true. Ariadne was very easy to like. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh Lord, won't you buy me A Mercedes Benz? - by Ceridwen - May 05, 2024, 01:30 PM