Firefly Glen Oh Lord, won't you buy me A Mercedes Benz?
Brecheliant
Sciathán
741 Posts
Ooc — Me
Dwin was not fully aware of the truly complex web that was the moon-pack family tree. Even to her very liberal worldview the knowledge of the all the details, on how matches were made, children were conceived, husbands were shared would make her raise her eyebrows. She would probably not be judgemental, just surprised. As a person, who had considered her neighbours being devout catholics, learning that they were free-love-for-all hippies or something along the lines. 

"Well, maybe calling me a sister right away is a bit too soon - what if it turns out that you have met the nasty-tempered ol' hag of the woods?" she poked fun at the ease of declaring her a relative. "You do realize that Hags take all promises very seriously. In other words, it is very easy to welcome a witch in your house, it is far greater challenge to get her out of it?" she chuckled, tilted her head to the side and waited for Ariadne's response. In a way this nonsensical banter was Dwin's way of finding out, whether the girl had any sense of humour. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh Lord, won't you buy me A Mercedes Benz? - by Ceridwen - May 05, 2024, 01:54 PM