Ocean's Breath Plateau kelpweave
Moontide
First Warrior
918 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
unbeknownst to even himself, ugly red lines of infection had begun to seep from the torn dewclaw up the man's strong leg. he was uncomfortable, and visibly relieved to see heph arrive. she had tended them well, and he longed to see her tear cen's hide with her grasp.
chakliux was uncomfortable, but it was the quiet, quick glances which raiyuk continued to give him which made his mind. this was a task for uncompromised men, and he wondered if his son would only be confused by the father of his presence, naturally deferring in a time that needed focus.
"i wish to go to my lodge," he declared, nodding from the sun man's stern face, to that of his own leaders, to the young man at the side of aiolos, and then lastly raiyuk, his wonderful child, boy no more. "red leaf is welcome there, she and her son." but she would not come.
"when you, my leaders, have decided what should be done, i would like to know. but i will be here," the seal hunter finished. "my wife is ill. kukutux has given me medicine. i will watch over the border while you are away." they had enough here to take cen without him, with chakliux, sumac, phox, and tullik to call upon if more should be needed, if the foolish caribou man should suddenly grow wings and take to the air.
to heph and rodyn he set his gaze now, respectful.
Messages In This Thread
kelpweave - by Chakliux - May 05, 2024, 10:13 PM
RE: kelpweave - by Rodyn - May 06, 2024, 03:35 AM
RE: kelpweave - by Heph - May 06, 2024, 09:42 AM
RE: kelpweave - by Aiolos - May 06, 2024, 09:55 AM
RE: kelpweave - by Peregrine - May 06, 2024, 10:32 AM
RE: kelpweave - by Raiyuk - May 06, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: kelpweave - by Chakliux - May 06, 2024, 12:12 PM
RE: kelpweave - by Rodyn - May 07, 2024, 09:22 AM
RE: kelpweave - by Heph - May 13, 2024, 09:19 AM