Ocean's Breath Plateau Gerudo Valley theme
Moontide
First Warrior
920 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
"a seal village! my son has lived away with other seal hunters," chakliux exulted. "if you travel back, i will send suks of cormorant skin. the ones here have a green tint to their feathers that will earn you much in trade."
"you remember dutch," he murmured, pausing in the trail. "he has married, to a woman named simbelmyne who was once from moonspear, and he has taken his wolves to live in the deep forest which is southeast of moontide." it was a suggestion to visit, though chakliux had seen enough maturity in taggak as not to guide him to such conclusions.
"at first they had come to stay, but moontide grew great with seal hunter children!" chakliux laughed. "they hope to have a family of their own, but they will remain one with us."
what else! what else indeed.
"ariadne, first of moonsong, now called morningsong, she has come back. she returned to her mother's village and lives there with her husband now, and their young. it seems — she has been apologizing for having left at all. and me, taggak? i am well! i am happy. there is much to do and the pups grow so fast they will soon be hunting the sea by autumn."
a solemn look replaced a last soft chuckle. "marina is ill. and there is a man, actually, ah, rodyn, heph, and others went to capture him yesterday, i think. a bad man who came here with his wife."
Messages In This Thread
Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 02, 2024, 06:40 AM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 06, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 06, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 06, 2024, 11:27 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 07, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 07, 2024, 11:59 AM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 07, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 14, 2024, 02:06 PM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Taggak - May 16, 2024, 08:27 AM
RE: Gerudo Valley theme - by Chakliux - May 25, 2024, 08:12 PM