Swiftcurrent Creek Welcome to the gang
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,174 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette offered her a kind smile when she paused and considered what to say. Arlette quietly listened though. She could understand the sentiment. She had been traveling for a long time as well and also favored the company of a pack. Ah yes. I agree it is rather labor intensive, she chuckled. Though sometimes ranting really helps to let those feelings out, she remarked. Thus, you are always free to rant if you wish. Arlette had to chuckle at that because probably Arric ranting about things was what got them close together.

Of course. I'm glad you told me. I won't ask further. The was no malice or annoyance in her tone. She actually could respect the female a lot for being so open with her boundaries. Something she had to learn far later in life, she still wasn't very good at it. Arlette hated to think that she had a bad past, but one could never protect someone from trauma or just plain unfairness. If it was such a thing.

"I can! Swiftcurrent Creek is named after the river that is very much part of our territory. You probably noticed that. At first it was lead by Akavir and Arric. They are ... How on earth to describe hem. They were a fun dynamic when I joined. Akavir I found rather scary at first, but deep down he isn't. Very protective and loyal, but also closed off. Don't be too offended if he isn't too forthcoming with you at first. He has a daughter named Mae. She also lives here in the pack. She recently got blinded by an attacker. She is much like her father. Arric is second in command, and my mate, she almost couldn't hide her pride. "My opinion might be a little biased but he is a good man. Very hardworking, and could always use help with the border patrols or filling the caches. He does curse though, kind of foul mouthed man, she had to grin a little at that. Arric and Akavir are best friends. Though sometimes the butt heads, like disagree, and the other time they do weird male friendship stuff. I can't really explain it but deep down they are very fond of each other I believe.

Arlette had only scratched the surface really. She could tell her loads more about each individual member. As for other packs. We are pretty much neutral with Kvarsheim past Duck Lake. There is a pack settling in Bearclaw Valley, not sure of their name, but we are friendly with them so far, she explained. We also have relations with Hushed Willows, their leader Reverie was a former pack mate of us. They are settled quite close to us on the Northside. Neutral friendly as well, there were some things that happened. Arlette shot the female an apologetic smile. That was probably a big information bomb for you, sorry about that.
Current State
Nursing Mother
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 04, 2024, 04:16 PM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 07, 2024, 11:19 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 08, 2024, 02:27 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 12, 2024, 01:09 PM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 13, 2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 14, 2024, 01:52 PM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 15, 2024, 05:02 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 17, 2024, 11:25 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 21, 2024, 08:08 AM