Swiftcurrent Creek Welcome to the gang
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,168 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette had been pleased to see that the information drop wasn't too ill received. She thought about Mae's attack and then gently shook her head. That's the thing. I think it happened outside of the borders. I am not sure, truly, but I am pretty sure it was away from our borders. Because she had been taken in by another pack and cared for. They are, I believe. Akavir will probably call for help if or when they find him.

Arlette couldn't help but grin a little when the other mentioned Arric. She always did that when speaking about him. Thank you! There are. I think within a few weeks you probably will be shocked at the size I might become. I hope not too large but one can't really choose that, she chuckled. You have my thanks. It is really appreciated. I seem to be hungry quite often lately, she had to admit, which wasn't a big confession since that was a pretty normal thing. Arric would appreciate it too.

Arlette had to laugh at that. Glad that she understood. This was a welcome reprieve from their antics. Though, she actually found it quite fun to watch. Nope, they don't. Unless our two leaders are actual children, she joked. She hoped she hadn't been too forward with the new female, but then again, she never meant to be insulting. She felt very safe and well taken care of by Akavir and Arric. I think you will fit right in here!
Current State
Very, very Pregnant
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 04, 2024, 04:16 PM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 07, 2024, 11:19 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 08, 2024, 02:27 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 12, 2024, 01:09 PM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 13, 2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 14, 2024, 01:52 PM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 15, 2024, 05:02 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 17, 2024, 11:25 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 21, 2024, 08:08 AM