Nova Peak hundred billion castaways, looking for a home
Loner
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
It wasn’t long before she spotted Dagur’s earthy figure climbing toward the dugout. She loosed a slightly shaky breath, shooting the nearby door a quick glance. Raider then took a few steps further as the subordinate came to greet her, his lowered posture helping assuage some of the trepidation she couldn’t quite help.

Morning, Dagur, she said, heartened by his obvious desire to serve. The pups arrived yesterday. I’ll introduce you when they’re a little older, the Alpha female promised with a swing of her long tail.

She meant to get right to the point, though Raider hit the pause button. As much as she wanted to scurry back to Riley and her sons, they were only a few yards away. And Dagur was now a member of this pack, not just some errand boy. She wanted him to feel a part of things. She wanted to mutually build friendship and trust.

Forcing calm and patience, she asked, How have you been, by the way? I’m sorry we haven’t had more time to get to know one another.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: hundred billion castaways, looking for a home - by Masquerade - May 22, 2024, 08:22 AM