Nova Peak hundred billion castaways, looking for a home
Loner
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Dagur unwittingly triggered a stream of consciousness when he said, “Not good at words like you.” She immediately thought of Redtail Rise’s penchant for silence. Well, he might not be as articulate as some, though he did speak, which was an important asset in Raider’s eyes. Perhaps it was elitist somehow, though this was her pack and she could rule it how she saw fit.

I never gave it much thought, she admitted when he explained about the weather predicting herd patterns. That’s pretty clever, Raider acknowledged, making sure to also let him know, You speak well enough for me, though if you ever want to brush up on your language skills, maybe we can teach each other? You teach me about the skies and I teach you to be more eloquent, I mean. Only if you want, though.

And on that note, she supposed she ought to tell Dagur why she had called him here before she forgot that too. Raider snorted lightly at herself.

Speaking of which, could you relay a simple message to Redtail Rise?

She pointed her snout west, toward the rocky hillock. Before she got into the content of said message, Raider waited for assent. She wondered if he might have any questions about his destination, which she would be happy to field.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: hundred billion castaways, looking for a home - by Masquerade - May 22, 2024, 12:54 PM