The Bracken Woods we were diamonds, now we’re dust
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She knew about Redd and Gavrel, though she still enjoyed hearing Mulherin’s spin on the news. Masque caught his eye and raised her eyebrows a little, wondering what he thought of the pairing. She had known about New Snow’s pregnancy but would love to learn more about her Bearns. The mention of Lilia surprised her. She didn’t know what to think.

Tell me all about the new puppies, Masque urged with a twitch of her long tail. We went west, she added in reply to his question, all the way down the coastline. We spent a good deal of time in a place called Shadewood before deciding we wanted to come back.

She missed the home that might’ve been, though not nearly as much as she’d missed this corner of the world. Masquerade chewed the inside of her cheek, suddenly wondering just how far her brother had gotten in his search.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
we were diamonds, now we’re dust - by Masquerade - April 26, 2024, 11:31 AM
RE: we were diamonds, now we’re dust - by Mulherin - April 26, 2024, 08:21 PM
RE: we were diamonds, now we’re dust - by Masquerade - April 28, 2024, 01:34 PM
RE: we were diamonds, now we’re dust - by Mulherin - May 06, 2024, 05:59 PM
RE: we were diamonds, now we’re dust - by Mulherin - May 06, 2024, 08:30 PM
RE: we were diamonds, now we’re dust - by Mulherin - May 07, 2024, 05:31 PM
RE: we were diamonds, now we’re dust - by Mulherin - May 29, 2024, 12:23 AM
RE: we were diamonds, now we’re dust - by Masquerade - May 29, 2024, 03:09 PM
RE: we were diamonds, now we’re dust - by Mulherin - June 19, 2024, 04:52 PM