Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,142 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay was with @Chickadee and the pups when he heard the call. At first he lifted his head, curious what sort of visitor they might be getting, but then a sudden wave of realisation washed over his face and his eyes widened, his head raised and ears perked up. He looked at Chickadee and said softly, I need to go, and — uncharacteristically without even waiting to see if it was okay — he got up, briefly stretched his stiff limbs, and then started making his way to the borders at his — by now — normal, slowed pace. He trotted stiffly, a light limp in his step, stretching his muscles the furthest they would go in order to make it to the borders in time.

Relief washed over him when he saw Frolic's shape materialise in the distance, glad that she hadn't thought no one was coming, or had changed her mind and continued her travels. The dark thoughts were banished immediately when he saw her, when he closed in on her, and a warm smile spread across his face like wildfire.

Frolic! he called out as he drew nearer, and he trotted towards her as fast he could, a limp in his step, so that he could embrace his daughter.
Messages In This Thread
call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 10, 2024, 09:40 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 11, 2024, 03:31 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 11, 2024, 08:14 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 19, 2024, 02:53 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 19, 2024, 08:03 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 20, 2024, 08:01 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 20, 2024, 09:01 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 21, 2024, 07:30 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 24, 2024, 09:01 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 26, 2024, 01:08 AM