The Sentinels Stargazer
Moonspear
Page
836 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget knew she should return soon but wasn’t quite ready to go home just yet. The shore was peaceful and she knew there would be questions when she got back. For once she didn’t look forward to the conversations.

It wasn’t that she didn’t want to talk about Teya leaving. She would do anything she could to ease that transition for everyone involved, and honestly, it might be nice to have that to help her through it as well. It just… wasn’t easy, looking at the days ahead and wondering what her life might look like. Brecheliant was great. But it only ever felt like home because she’d been there.

She was thinking about leaving too. That was the part she struggled with.

Bridget sighed as she picked her way carefully through the trees, then startled slightly as a figure appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Well shit, she’d been so caught up in her own thoughts, she hadn’t realized that she was not alone here.

Sorry, I didn’t see you there. Which says more about my survival instincts than you, apparently. I hope I’m not intruding. She hadn’t noticed a scent line but hey, maybe she’d missed it too. (Seemed implausible, but better to get ahead of it just in case.)
Messages In This Thread
Stargazer - by Swordfish - June 14, 2024, 09:42 PM
RE: Stargazer - by Bridget - June 17, 2024, 02:52 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Swordfish - June 17, 2024, 10:26 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Bridget - June 19, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Swordfish - June 20, 2024, 10:22 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Bridget - July 01, 2024, 09:21 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Swordfish - July 01, 2024, 02:33 PM
RE: Stargazer - by Bridget - July 12, 2024, 09:49 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Swordfish - July 22, 2024, 06:01 PM
RE: Stargazer - by Bridget - September 12, 2024, 06:16 PM