Sunset Valley “no pestilence had ever been so fatal, or so hideous”
Loner
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
The unquenchable thirst drove her mad, the lack of water made her delirious. All sense of time and place deserted her as Raider stumbled away from the grotto, her paws carrying her past the foot of Nova Peak without a hint of recognition. She didn’t even register when the eagle-eyed @Goldeneye spotted her from high above, first calling out to her and then flagging @Riley’s and @Dagur’s attention when the Alpha female did not react.

The almost summer heat pressed down on her back as she staggered down into Sunset Valley. Growls and whines eked from her wrinkled red muzzle with every step as the former Redtail—her identity stripped away by the vicious virus ravaging her central nervous system—tottered aimlessly now.

Title quoted from “The Masque of the Read Death” by Edgar Allan Poe.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)