Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,142 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Something seemed off about Frolic. She seemed guarded, almost, as he told her about everything that had happened here. When he invited her, she even stiffened, as if she didn't want anything to do with them. Unable to understand why that would be the case — unless something was terribly wrong — Eljay frowned and weighed his options. He tried not to let his worry show, but it was impossible as always to hide his emotions fully, and he knew that, just like how he knew something was off about Frolic, that she would know something was off about him.

Before he could ask if everything was okay, Frolic instead suggested she wanted to spend time with the rest of the family. Why just the rest of the family? Right, of course, he said, his good mood a little dampened and worry still stirring inside of his gut. She's out exploring — Dwin, he said, But you're welcome to stay here and wait a while. Maybe later. Was there something bad between Frolic and Chickadee that Eljay didn't remember?

He opened his mouth, and after a few seconds of just his greying lip trembling, finally said — Sweetie... Is everything — Are you okay?
Messages In This Thread
call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 10, 2024, 09:40 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 11, 2024, 03:31 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 11, 2024, 08:14 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 19, 2024, 02:53 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 19, 2024, 08:03 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 20, 2024, 08:01 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 20, 2024, 09:01 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 21, 2024, 07:30 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Frolic - June 24, 2024, 09:01 AM
RE: call me a spaceman - by Eljay - June 26, 2024, 01:08 AM