The Sentinels Stargazer
Moonspear
Page
836 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
That was a big assumption for him to make, Bridget thought with no small amount of amusement. Probably a correct one, though. She should really get back to Brecheliant, even if only to check in. Besides that; she had a few promises to keep.

It’s admirable, doing that. I’ve been a medic long enough to know more than a few wolves in similar situations. Sometimes just having someone who gets it is enough to help. And sometimes they chase it until there’s not much left. She didn’t know what this friend of his was hung up on, but she’d seen obsession destroy a few lives in the past. Sometimes it was drugs, sometimes it was revenge, and sometimes…. well. Sometimes it was loss.

Just be careful, if you’re willing to do another stranger a favor? And look after yourself too. Bridget smiled, clearly aware her words couldn’t carry too much weight. It wasn’t like she knew his friend (though if she’d known it was Lestan, she might have thought differently). She’d put the family from her thoughts a while back, another instance where she’d tried her best and had to allow fate to take it from there.

I’m on my way back to Brecheliant after this, I think. It’s a caldera southeast of here. If you change your mind, I’m sure you’d both be welcome there. We all tend to wander in and out as we see fit. It was the least she could do, if he didn’t need anything now. Maybe in the future that would change.
Messages In This Thread
Stargazer - by Swordfish - June 14, 2024, 09:42 PM
RE: Stargazer - by Bridget - June 17, 2024, 02:52 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Swordfish - June 17, 2024, 10:26 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Bridget - June 19, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Swordfish - June 20, 2024, 10:22 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Bridget - July 01, 2024, 09:21 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Swordfish - July 01, 2024, 02:33 PM
RE: Stargazer - by Bridget - July 12, 2024, 09:49 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Swordfish - July 22, 2024, 06:01 PM
RE: Stargazer - by Bridget - September 12, 2024, 06:16 PM