Wheeling Gull Isle he's half the man and you're twice as tall
Loner
202 Posts
Ooc — tazi
“Put words in your mouth?” His twin planets flare, “you’re the one saying I left when I stayed to help dad! I never left you, everyone abandoned Dad and me! I was trying to get back to you when-”

The words cease in his throat and he swallows back their bitterness. His eyes blur with ruthless tears he moves quickly to swipe at. Dinah should have never had that pressure put on her, just as Judah should never have been left the sole carer for dad. Two children, forced into parental roles. If the boy had a moment to think, he'd realize it wasn’t about Mulherin. Not truly.

He stares at the ground, fighting a shake in his one front leg.

“I love you. I never thought I’d see you again and now I’m so… damned terrified of losing you.”
Messages In This Thread
he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Dinah - June 06, 2024, 09:05 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 11:57 AM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Dinah - August 03, 2024, 01:34 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 01:57 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Dinah - August 03, 2024, 02:51 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 03:12 PM