Moonspear Looking me up when they all get home
Moonspear
Page
836 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
That was a relief to hear, though the thankfulness was short-lived. Bridget did not recognize any of the names that Sialuk gave her, but she remembered a number of faces from her previous visits. It had to be hard to lose any of them, much less a child as well.

That has to be tough. She remembered how much it had hurt Teya when Sorana left and she’d been nearly an adult at the time. Sialuk’s had to be what… at most a few months? Spring was not that long ago.

Do you want to talk about it? I know sometimes it helps. Bridget asked, her voice understanding. It was a pretty quick to be asking the leader to trust her with her problems, but maybe that was for the best. She had no former ties to those who had left or to the children Sialuk had. If there was anyone Sialuk could speak freely with it was her - but she would not push beyond offering.
Messages In This Thread
Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 27, 2024, 10:52 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 27, 2024, 11:07 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 27, 2024, 04:32 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 28, 2024, 12:15 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 28, 2024, 09:35 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 10:04 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 29, 2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 29, 2024, 06:39 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - September 04, 2024, 07:33 PM