Bearclaw Valley i wake up crying, you're making rain
Pledged
Bearclaw Valley
917 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
Golden eyes, honeysuckle fur- and youth that made the girl likely not much older than Ameline’s own children. The wary guardian measured what she could see of the stranger from where she crouched in the grasses, and found the hand that often rested close to the trigger was withdrawn, stayed by the young woman’s youth.

She smelled of a pack- of Kvarsheim. She exhaled softly, but wasn’t sure if she felt relief or disappointment. After all, she had always enjoyed the Redtail method of “chase first, ask questions later.”

She emerged from her hiding spot and approached, her tail fanning the air behind her. You’ve come to Bearclaw Valley, She said. She sniffed again. From Kvarsheim, Her tone brightened, her mien softened. Got any newth? After all, the pack had seemed keen for some time to have a hunt in the fall- perhaps this was their invitation.
Messages In This Thread
i wake up crying, you're making rain - by Petal - September 12, 2024, 04:30 PM
RE: i wake up crying, you're making rain - by Ameline - September 12, 2024, 04:43 PM
RE: i wake up crying, you're making rain - by Adalynn - September 12, 2024, 04:50 PM
RE: i wake up crying, you're making rain - by Petal - September 12, 2024, 04:55 PM
RE: i wake up crying, you're making rain - by Ameline - September 12, 2024, 05:28 PM
RE: i wake up crying, you're making rain - by Adalynn - September 12, 2024, 07:13 PM