The Sentinels Stargazer
Moonspear
Page
836 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I know I left this forever, so wrapping it here. Sorry about that! Life got overwhelming there for a bit

She could tell it would take more than a single conversation to convince him that he didn’t need to be so hard on himself, so Bridget silently let it go. She wasn’t about to push too far and upset him; besides, she didn’t know much about him either way. Could be this was just a particularly rough day. Insight told her otherwise, but it was easier not to make assumptions.

I’ve been there, off and on, for a few years now. More off than on though, I’ll admit. She chuckled, then shook her head. I don’t actually know where they got the name. The family that leads it is nice though. If you ever make it by that way, they’d be thrilled to tell you. Most of them are storytellers. That was the impression Bridget had at least, from how often stories seemed to feature in the pack’s downtime activities.

She shared his company a while longer, trading conversation for a shared meal, before it seemed like it was time to go. If he had questions she answered them best she could, but there was plenty she could say about the snippets of pack life she’d seen. It was likely all he wanted was the distraction, and truth be told, she welcomed it just as much herself.
Messages In This Thread
Stargazer - by Swordfish - June 14, 2024, 09:42 PM
RE: Stargazer - by Bridget - June 17, 2024, 02:52 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Swordfish - June 17, 2024, 10:26 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Bridget - June 19, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Swordfish - June 20, 2024, 10:22 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Bridget - July 01, 2024, 09:21 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Swordfish - July 01, 2024, 02:33 PM
RE: Stargazer - by Bridget - July 12, 2024, 09:49 AM
RE: Stargazer - by Swordfish - July 22, 2024, 06:01 PM
RE: Stargazer - by Bridget - September 12, 2024, 06:16 PM