Firestone Hot Springs sage of the inward eye
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

As she spoke, she watched. Not all were receptive to such sorts of information. It was nothing but myth, unclear ones at that, where imagination was left to fill in the blanks. Not everyone had an interest, or an ability, to appreciate it. The look on Osprey's expression was quite the opposite of this, really, and Ame had to admit she was a tad bit surprised. This was as usually as far as she would go with sharing these sorts of tales.

She spoke on deliberately. Mm, some tales go along the way of tengu just tricking others -- some more malicious, of course, like to lead young away to the mountains' depths or causing travelers to hear laughter in the mountains when they believe no one is there to lead them astray. Others, a touch more.. lighthearted, like using their skills to sneak about and steal trinkets and food. She peered first at Osprey, then aside towards the mists. And of course, some are good.. like one myth I always found odd in which they would redirect an underground spring water to help an ill individual that was no longer able to go to the spring themselves, who was said to have fearlessly helped feed the resident tengu before the sickness. So it is safe to assume that their abilities are varied, and come in many different sorts even if the source of their strengths remains unknown.. to me, anyway.. she rolled her shoulders, and was silent.

Then after a beat, she decided she had said enough for now. It was a taste, at least, and certainly, Osprey could allow her imagination to fill in the blanks. It was how Ame had received the tales too. They were never entire but that was a part of the beauty in it. I should be on my way, she said, dipping her muzzle with a sweeping gesture. Perhaps our paths will cross again.. which was to say she was not adverse to seeing the silver female again. With that said, she ghosted off and was on her way.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
sage of the inward eye - by Amekaze - September 25, 2014, 03:14 AM
RE: sage of the inward eye - by Osprey - October 07, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: sage of the inward eye - by Amekaze - October 12, 2014, 03:38 AM
RE: sage of the inward eye - by Osprey - October 13, 2014, 02:55 PM
RE: sage of the inward eye - by Amekaze - October 24, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: sage of the inward eye - by Osprey - October 26, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: sage of the inward eye - by Amekaze - October 31, 2014, 02:07 AM
RE: sage of the inward eye - by Osprey - October 31, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: sage of the inward eye - by Amekaze - November 02, 2014, 12:55 AM