The Sunspire Knowledge is the heart of the world
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
VIENNA'S AV IS TOO CUTE OMG
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Indeed, for her pack mates, she would give them all she could. It was strange how.. unexpectedly attached to many of them she had become, even if it was in her own distant way. She had come here to follow Ferdie and Jace and things had evolved curiously from there, leading her into a dynamic she never would have foreseen for herself if one had asked a year or so ago.

I think that sounds good. While I do not know if they have a healer, I would look into the Plateau first, she suggested, unaware that this was already in Vienna's plans. The Plateau was probably the best relationship with another pack Ame could think of, even if there was terribly little to base that judgement on. Which, to her, was infinitely better than bad vibes. She would never nudge a wolf towards the Creek, Ankyra, or even to a lesser extent Redhawk Caldera. They were three she wanted little to do with and thankfully, aside from the Creek, distance made it difficult anyway.

On Mallaidh, she nodded softly with a hint of a frown. It was too bad, but she did not press the subject and instead listened on. Vienna did have a good grasp of the basics, it seemed. Ame was pleased. You have a good start, I believe, she commented first with a nod. I like yarrow best for fevers and as a poultice on wounds. It seems to help keep out infection very well for something simple, and is so easy to find in warm months. I have also heard it can ease stomach pains too, although.. I do not know that from experience. We always used it for wounds -- which is much of the basis of what I know, she said. It was what her clan had taught her, just by being around the older, more experienced wolves who had seen plenty of battles. She had also realized that most of what they used were common plants. They usually did not have time to go searching for them, she guessed.

Goldenrod, too, for wounds and even dried oak leaves can help them when chewed into a poultice.. oh, and dandelion -- the leaves chewed ease pain a little, but are not strong. She the quieted to read Vienna's expression, since Ame wouldn't bombard her with too much all at once and needed a beat to think of what else she could mention; she had hit the big ones already.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 03, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 04, 2015, 02:56 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 04, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 06, 2015, 04:07 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 06, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 11, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 14, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 22, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 27, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - February 01, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 04:31 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - February 18, 2015, 07:15 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - February 28, 2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - March 05, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 02:42 AM