Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
haha, he is still at the age where it's cute. this reminds me of people with poorly raised puppies. >_> "AW HE'S SO CUTE N FEROCIOUS WHEN HE BITES ME AND JUMPS AT ME" years later, not so cute 8)

Eljay giggled when he saw lil' Bandit posture like he was some tough fierce warrior wolf. "Oh, you're so fierce, lil' Bandit, I'm so scared," he said, his tail wagging to betray that he wasn't scared at all. Lil' Bandit was only tiny, after all, so he didn't fear for his life much. Eljay giggled again as a ferocious 'rah' came from the little puppy's mouth and he jumped at Eljay. Though the bites stung a little, they weren't really strong enough yet to do any damage, and so Eljay wasn't too bothered. He considered telling lil' Bandit not to attack and bite him, but then he thought of how mommy and daddy had said that the pups needed to play lots so that they would get strong and big, and Eljay didn't want to take that from the pup.

"Oh, no, you've got me now!" Eljay said and he 'fell' to the ground into a big heap of giggles while lil' Bandit's little teeth were trying their darnest to inflict damage. Though the little bites were puncturing, they weren't near strong enough to truly inflict damage on Eljay just yet.
Messages In This Thread
i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 16, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 17, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 18, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 18, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 20, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 20, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 22, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 23, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 25, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 29, 2016, 03:32 AM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 31, 2016, 08:08 PM