NPC
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,109 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
All Welcome 
Eljay had kept going north, aimlessly wandering. He kept his pace high to keep himself from panic, but his breathing was still rapid and he felt flustered. He had absolutely no idea what he was doing as he wandered into bramblepoint. The place felt eerie and he was lacking any sort of overview there so he just kept running from narrow corridor to narrow corridor, running, running, running, until he finally breached out of the bramblepoint. Some thorns still stuck to his coat while he stared at what was ahead, wide-eyed, heart thumping in his chest in horror.

By now he was so far removed from home he wouldn't even know how to return if he wanted to. A final slashing of the bonds with Redhawk Caldera, a thing that felt very black-and-white definite in the mind of Eljay. There was a field with a huge lake ahead of him that was painted in the pinks and oranges of sunset, and Eljay walked towards the lake on shaky legs, suddenly feeling all of his emotions of the past day and weeks catch up with him while he leaned down to drink, his sips interupted by sobs.
Messages In This Thread
on my mind - by Eljay - June 15, 2017, 01:21 AM
RE: on my mind - by Anne - June 15, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: on my mind - by Eljay - June 16, 2017, 01:19 AM
RE: on my mind - by Anne - June 16, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: on my mind - by Eljay - June 19, 2017, 02:19 AM
RE: on my mind - by Anne - June 22, 2017, 01:39 PM
RE: on my mind - by Eljay - June 27, 2017, 12:35 AM