Bearclaw Valley oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
carefully she wriggled into the snow, worming onto her back with her hocks splayed to the side. xan's approach only faultered for a moment before he delivered gentle nips to her chest and paws. as isolated as indra was to the world, she was still able to recognize the incitement of play -- gingerly she flipped onto her elbows and propped herself up shakily from the snow.

she issued a whine to accompany his, her ears flat against her skull and her muzzle carefully and deliberately held lower than his own. should he allow it she would pull towards him with a flurry of licks to his cheek and neck; she did not understand this emotion that drove her, but it controlled her. she found herself canting her hips in his direction as she delivered affectionate nips at his lower limbs -- and who was this indra, that found herself brushing alongside a male, immensely taken aback by their proximity but desiring it all the same?

she tried to prop her hips and flank against him, excited whines issuing from her lips as she did so -- until another female made her presence known. indra froze though she felt herself trying to sink back against xan's flank -- it was the strange wolf that had massacred and dismembered that squirrel. indra's ears splayed sideways in conflict - she was not sure what this wolf wanted, but somehow felt whatever it was, it was something designed to take something from her.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home? - by Indra - February 10, 2018, 07:22 PM