Sleepy Fox Hollow and i'm like honestly,
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
tegan's interest was evident; indra cursed herself silently for her lack of imagination, but answered. "a bear." she replied flatly, levelling him the most intense of stares -- as if to say, he wouldn't even begin to understand how immense this bear was.

"it's how bearclaw valley got it's name.." she paused for effect. "as i said.. i was looking for her when suddenly, a massive shape pulled across the path. i looked up and these two black eyes, smaller and rounder than any pebble, stared hungrily back at me -- there was no time to say anything before he lumbered towards me, and i knew what i had to do.." she trailed off a moment, as if recalling the goriness of the battle. "he hit me once with enough force to debark a tree -- but i gave him all i could, which wasn't much -- thankfully, my sister arrived in time and together the two of us forced him back, but not before he ripped half her face off." indra said to so casually, but inwardly she was inspecting the story-hungry child for his reaction.

indra held her breath, and then, continued her story -- because it wasn't done -- she explained how her sister valiantly recovered from such a malady, and how they lived happily ever after -- and then, after suggesting it was her time to go, indra headed for home.

i really need to close down indras 25-active threadlog - im going to archive this bc it is older but please lmk if you want one in the future <3
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
and i'm like honestly, - by Tegan - March 07, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: and i'm like honestly, - by Indra - March 07, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: and i'm like honestly, - by Tegan - March 07, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: and i'm like honestly, - by Indra - March 08, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: and i'm like honestly, - by Tegan - March 08, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: and i'm like honestly, - by Indra - March 08, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: and i'm like honestly, - by Tegan - March 26, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: and i'm like honestly, - by Indra - March 31, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: and i'm like honestly, - by Tegan - March 31, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: and i'm like honestly, - by Indra - March 31, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: and i'm like honestly, - by Tegan - April 03, 2018, 03:57 PM