Bearclaw Valley i could just sink into this sea, forever
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
in the quieter halls of the valley, indra had spotted a small herd -- and remarkably, the blackened doe she and @Blondine had seen before. at first she had watched the cervine creatures amble through the snow -- once she felt their location was consistent, she quickly turned back on her heels and made for the den blondine often slept in.

the girl ducked under outreaching arms of douglas fir and trawled through deposits of snow-laden briar. "blondine!" she called, looking around her as she stood in the melted snow.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 15, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 21, 2018, 05:22 PM