Moonspear once in a while
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Vela seemed to understand her outlook on it but she still found herself biting back a bit of worry for her speckled daughter over this. Amekaze couldn't say for sure, not for any of it however. "I hope his motives are good, whatever they are," she mentioned. Every wolf, down to every circumstance, was different. Instead, she willed her to approach it with maturity beyond her years, perhaps--if needed, and a little luck too. "And I hope it works out, and he may be found," she exhaled softly, frowning too. She had liked Drogon in all of her few times in his company and she was happy enough to see where Vela went with him, but this was making her think longer about it now. While she did want it to work, if it was possible, she wanted whatever was best for her daughter most of all.

As for the question she returned to her, Ame's ears slanted back subtly. "Alright enough. They can be a busy bunch," she said. They had always been individuals, but more and more, she was beginning to see them for who they might become. Always, her favorite part of puppies would be seeing them grow, and to what they may be. "Moving them out more feels good. I never like being so denbound," she added through another small sigh and contemptuous look over the thought. While she was tired, she didn't like feeling that cooped. "Soon they will be ready to leave the birth den behind entirely," she said, more than ready to cut ties with it. They were going to be growing fast soon anyway and she was not about to try to contain four puppies worth of energy in any sort of small space. 
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
once in a while - by Amekaze - May 21, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - May 23, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - May 24, 2018, 11:26 PM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - May 28, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - May 30, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - June 01, 2018, 05:55 AM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - June 11, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - June 11, 2018, 10:33 AM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - June 11, 2018, 11:51 PM