Permafrost Hollows and in the end, i'll do it all again
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He didn't think he deserved to be as happy as he was— no, he knew he didn't. It just didn't matter right then. Zamael's words caused a swell of emotion in his chest, and he swallowed hard, shivering slightly. This was so— strange. Alarian was quite used to being overwhelmed with emotion, but not this kind. The experience was both familiar and alien.
His brother's question drew a slightly shaky laugh from him. No— no, it's too cold here, Alarian shivered again, as if his body was proving a point. It's east of here— the Bracken Sanctuary. We're uh— next to the Bracken Woods. I was um...
Oh, yeah. That. I was looking for Eris— Lanawyn— goddamnit, I just got used to that! Already he was agitated again, panic creeping back as he remembered what had brought him here. More quietly, he continued: I— I told her that I ran into you, and— she was upset. Was that the right word, even? He swallowed hard as he considered it. But— she didn't run away until I wanted to look for you. There was some dark humor to the last sentence; he had managed to make it his fault, even when it hadn't been in the first place.
Anyway, I uh, gave up on looking... Obviously.
Messages In This Thread
and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 23, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 24, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 24, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 27, 2018, 03:26 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 27, 2018, 03:59 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 27, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 27, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 27, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 27, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 29, 2018, 05:45 PM