Broken Boulder spin for you like your favorite records used to
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Oh. That was— sweet. Alarian's ears flushed hot at the contact, at his words, gaze averting for a moment; he was unused to anyone checking up on him. He was quiet for a few beats, considering what he could tell his friend. There was a lot to tell— and much of it, he did not want to share. It struck him as odd that he felt inclined to share anything at all, if he was honest with himself.
There's a lot going on, He admitted quietly after a brief silence; saying it out loud felt strange. After a beat, he realized many of his troubles had to do with the fact that his ass was a revolving door lately— best not tell Delight that. He settled for something he wanted to talk about far less. My— my brother is here.

Alarian paused, knowing full well Delight would not know the importance of this immediately. No one would, save those who had been there; he'd never spoken about this before. My older brother— we were close. He... basically raised me because my parents didn't want to, and— something happened with our father. Almost two years ago, now. He tried to kill my brother, and he did kill his boyfriend, so he just— he just left. He left me with him. And now he's back— and it's weird, I don't... I don't know what to do, or how to feel, and there are so many other things to deal with right now.
He sighed, remembering to feel embarrassed. Sorry, that was— well, you did ask.
Messages In This Thread
RE: spin for you like your favorite records used to - by Alarian - July 04, 2018, 11:45 AM