Broken Boulder if there were any more left of me, i'd give it to you
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
backdated to before head cronch
Truth be told, he had scarcely left @Zamael alone since he had followed him to Broken Boulder. It was likely rather suffocating. At that moment he actually wasn't with him; he had slipped off to eat, and in a fit of self-doubt had decided yes, they actually did need some time apart, or he'd drive Zamael away again.
Now he was curled up among the wildflowers in Paradise Garden, grooming himself and trying not to think about his brother. It would get easier to leave him alone if he just didn't think about him, right?
Alarian tried to focus on the butterflies flitting around him, the scents of the various flowers. All he could think about was home; Sunfil Grove. Not all of it had been like this— just one of his favorite parts. He hadn't yet brought Zamael here, though he had been meaning to; he wondered if he would see what he and Eris saw in the place. If he would remember things as Alarian did when he came here.
Messages In This Thread
if there were any more left of me, i'd give it to you - by Alarian - July 03, 2018, 09:49 PM