Kildeer Rest just give me time to give you a waste of time
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He couldn't help but roll his eyes at Samothes' first question; it was definitely a this, and not much more. At least he wasn't offended— well, he thought so until the second question registered. He sucked in a breath, wondering if he should actually answer that. Honestly, he didn't have much to lose. At worst, he'd maybe be really unimpressed— and Alarian could definitely live with that.
Well, yes, He swallowed; wow, it was weird to think he was going to tell someone, out loud. And maybe for a moment he could stop pretending it was totally one-sided— just a moment wouldn't hurt. It's uhh— there's this guy. And I'm not really good at feelings, and he's too good for me anyway, and we haven't actually gotten to uhhh— discussing that whole thing but there's been— moments, I think. Anyway. It's all a stupid idea and it's probably going to hurt a lot, but— he's really cute.
Well, it was easier (and safer) to say that than to list off all his endearing traits— and Samothes didn't need to know the details anyway. He'd already sort of... overshared. Sorry, you didn't need to know all that, He grinned, but it wasn't very apologetic; honestly, he didn't feel all that bad. The other pried too much anyway. But, yeah. Setting up to get my heart broken again like the genius I am.
Messages In This Thread
RE: just give me time to give you a waste of time - by Alarian - July 22, 2018, 10:33 AM