Nova Peak The Wind's Changed
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She nodded at his reply. Well, there's plenty to do. she said. She certainly never had a shortage of things to keep her busy, so she was sure Tom would be able to do the same. The smile reserved for family only spread across her face when she felt the familiar lick on her cheek. I'm okay. just trying to deal with the pressure of helping Sia lead the pack, she answered with a shrug as she looked away. She still wasn't sure he had made the right choice. Sure she was protective and strong, but she was not friendly to anyone she didn't trust, and she pretty much always said whatever was on her mind; neither of those things were qualities found in a good leader. But, like always, she trusted his judgement and had been trying to do her best, even going as far as to seek out the new members and see how they were settling in. Of course, they all still had to prove themselves in Taki's eyes, but she had at least opened up enough to allow them the chance to do so. 

Sia is well. I think he also feels a lot pressure with being a leader, although I'm not sure he would ever admit it, she said with a shake of her head. Her older brother was, at times, worse at expressing emotions than she was. Shiv is also doing well, especially now that we aren't traveling anymore, Taki added a minute later. The travel to the glacier had taken its toll on everyone, but Taki felt like it wore the most on her older sister. Long journeys were hard on any wolf, so to be mother on top of that seemed like an impossible task, and she looked up to her sister for being strong enough to do that.

Taki touched her head to his cheek. Come home, Tom, she pleaded. I've missed you and could use another patrol buddy, she added with a small smile, the plea still present in her citrine gaze.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
The Wind's Changed - by Tomkin - August 16, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Takiyok - August 16, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Tomkin - August 16, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Takiyok - August 16, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Tomkin - August 16, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Takiyok - August 16, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Tomkin - August 17, 2018, 07:12 AM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Takiyok - August 17, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: The Wind's Changed - by Tomkin - August 25, 2018, 07:44 AM