Heron Lake Plateau I need a voice to echo
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
since i'd like to use this for caregiver & tywyll's been put on ppc i'm going to go ahead and reply to this and have this be my last post. i figure this is a good place to try to wrap it up. :-)

the blonde woman speaks to him, offering him thanks and wintersbane accepts it mutely with a sage nod of his head. it was worth it to know the kid got home relatively safe and sound. "i did the best i could with his wounds but my skills as a healer are basic at best." wintersbane didn't want to tell them what to do with the boy, but tried to word his sentence in a way that suggested having him looked over by a professional healer without actually coming forth and telling them to do it. chances were he would have a few scars from the ordeal. and while scars were alright, wintersbane himself was a vain creature and was glad he had none that were large enough to not be hidden by fur. "sounds good." wintersbane strikes the deal with the boy with a low chuckle in his throat.

wintersbane gaze rises back to the blonde woman when she asks for his name. "wintersbane." he offers it simply. he didn't necessarily have anywhere overly pressing to be but he felt like he was intruding on time that should be reserved for family. "i should be going." he speaks in premise of his leave, before offering the trio a dip of his head before he turns and disappears putting further distance between him, the strath and the ravine as he heads towards the heart of grouse thicket.
Messages In This Thread
I need a voice to echo - by Tye - August 30, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Niamh - August 30, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Tye - August 30, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Finley - September 01, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - September 08, 2018, 08:17 AM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Niamh - September 12, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Tye - September 13, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - September 20, 2018, 03:42 AM