Stone Circle What is that in the distance?
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
"I would want to. But I also wouldn't want to put anyone in danger. It should be someone with experience with this... fire,"

Catching sight of the green eyes filled with worry and the small whisper caused the man to pull his ears back and look away, refusing to meet her gaze. Her voice turned his stomach, his confident air now crumbling as he thought deeply about her feelings. She was right, he knew they couldn't spare to put anyone in danger.

Greyback looked out at the land with a stubborn expression as he lost his mind to his thoughts. He flicked his tail behind himself absentmindedly and lowered his head as he peered into the lands before them. The crisp air turned his fur, causing it to flick in the cold wind slightly, a reminder that Autumn was now here and soon winter would settle in within a few moons. He felt horrible for Morningside.

After a long silence his gentle voice cut through it. "I'll go-," he replied. "I'll go, and I'll return."

Messages In This Thread
What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2018, 07:36 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 03, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 05, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 08, 2018, 03:40 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 09, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2018, 06:18 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 11, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2018, 10:34 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 13, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 17, 2018, 03:48 AM