Duskfire Glacier I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
IniKuk she said, nodding, her gaze finding his. Beautiful, she added a second later in case he didn't understand. She fell silent after that and gazed down at the glacier beneath them, lost in thought. She felt like she had definitely grown into her position as second, especially with how doubtful she was in the beginning that she would be a good leader. The longer she was here, though, the more selfless decisions she made, which was honestly huge for Taki. She pretty much only cared about herself and those in her circle of trust, but her circle had slowly grown to incorporate her packmates, and she found herself forming bonds with those who had proven their loyalty. Of course, just being part of the pack didn't grant you admission into her inner circle, but it did come with her protection and respect, which was saying a lot for the malguk. 

She continued to look out over IkKanattuk, saying nothing. If Steele wanted to talk, he was welcome to, but she didn't really have much to say at the moment, and she wasn't one for small talk.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard - by Takiyok - September 22, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard - by Takiyok - October 09, 2018, 07:48 PM