Broken Boulder woke right up to a brand new day
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Seabreeze answers his call promptly, and he's grateful for it, though some guilt flashes through him at the concern in her expression. He only pauses a moment upon hearing her questions, his own expression immediately apologetic. I'm sorry, He says, a little sheepish, but grateful she doesn't quite know him well enough to meet him with anger — or maybe she just isn't the type. Wouldn't that be odd.
I was delirious — I'm not sure where I went, He admits a moment later, shifting a little on his paws. But I think I'm a little better now. Who knows, maybe it was aliens. The joke falls a little flat, given his anxious state, but he attempts a smile anyway — the expression fades quickly. Did anything happen while I was gone?
Messages In This Thread
woke right up to a brand new day - by Alarian - September 25, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Seabreeze - September 25, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Alarian - September 25, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Seabreeze - September 25, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Alarian - October 09, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Seabreeze - October 14, 2018, 04:01 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Alarian - November 05, 2018, 05:41 PM