Broken Boulder woke right up to a brand new day
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He nods slightly at her observation; he feels better, if only a little, though part of him feels selfish — as if he should have shared his sister's fate. And maybe it's true — hasn't he done more than enough to deserve it? But he is healing, as he always does, even when his body has been forced past its limit, and perhaps this is a crueler fate. One more well-deserved, even.
I would offer to go too, but — I can't leave now, He shakes his head slightly. Not that me being here does much good, either. He's always been kind of a shitty leader, hasn't he? But he'd never really asked for the role — or, maybe he had in a way, but that had been with Lennon at his side. He's not meant to be anyone's rock, anyone's stability, and sometimes he wonders if trying anyway is more selfish than anything else he could do; if he'll never achieve anything but the opposite of his intentions, those shy little things that are always so worthless in the face of all his fearful actions.
What was leadership like, back at Sunspire? He asks, thinking about Terance — and Seabreeze's display during the meeting. Perhaps he's lacking something — and nevermind if it's painfully obvious to Seabreeze, who has pretty much already seen the worst of the entirety of Bracken Sanctuary. She's already plucking dead cats from their common spaces, so he assumes she's a difficult woman to surprise. Or, he hopes.
Messages In This Thread
woke right up to a brand new day - by Alarian - September 25, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Seabreeze - September 25, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Alarian - September 25, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Seabreeze - September 25, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Alarian - October 09, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Seabreeze - October 14, 2018, 04:01 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Alarian - November 05, 2018, 05:41 PM