Broken Boulder I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The one that had arrived first introduced himself and, for some reason, informed the malguk that she reminded him of an old friend. Was the universe testing her? What was she supposed to do with that information? She had a couple of not very diplomatic responses to that, but decided to offer only a slow nod before moving her orange gaze to the other two wolves. 

The female only dipped her head, but the governor soon began speaking, and Taki gave him her full attention seeing as he seemed to be the only one offering her anything useful. She was happy to hear him describe themselves as not very exciting neighbors; they didn't need any trouble makers bringing shit to their doorstep. It surprised her to hear that they accepted anyone. Taki wouldn't really call her pack picky or anything, but they wouldn't just accept any random wolf without some kind of idea that they were useful. It was their pack, though, and they could run things however they wanted, even if Taki thought it seemed a little reckless. She was a little annoyed to find out they were moving because it meant her journey here was kind of pointless, but oh well, it might still prove useful to be on good terms with this pack.

She ignored the slight stumbling over her pack's name; it was not the first time someone struggled with the word, and she was sure it wouldn't be the last time either. She had plenty of other things to be irritated about anyway. Well, like I said before, My brother and I lead IkKanattuk. He is the Atausiq, and I am his second. I wouldn't say we let anyone in, but we will offer help to anyone in need, she started, once again moving her gaze from wolf to wolf so she equally addressed everyone there. We pretty much keep to ourselves, and we don't get in anyone's business unless it impacts us in some way, the malguk further explained. If wherever you end up happens to still be nearby, we would possibly be interested in an alliance if that suits your pack as well, Taki offered a second later before settling her eyes back on Alarian.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - September 28, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Ariel - September 28, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Seabreeze - September 29, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - September 29, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - October 01, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Ariel - October 02, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - October 13, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - October 16, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Ariel - November 02, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - November 05, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - November 07, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - December 01, 2018, 02:10 PM