Duskfire Glacier Strike us like matches 'cause everyone deserves the flames
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
After a little while with no answer to her call, she slowly got back on her feet. It seemed she would have to drag her sore ass around and look for him. She almost took the opportunity to just go find somewhere to sleep, figuring she could just find him later, but she thought of the worry she would feel if he had been missing for days, and quickly changed her mind. It would only make matters worse if she didn't seek him out now. 

As she came to the lake, she saw his giant form pacing. Dammit. He was definitely worried about something, and she was sure it was her extended absence. She slowly made her way to him, partly because she was painful and tired, but also because she really didn't want to deal with this right now, but she would have to eventually, so might as well get it out of the way now so she could sulk in peace. 

Sia, she said, the word quiet. She came and sat near where he had been pacing, ears back and gaze averted. I'm sorry. I know I was gone longer than I said I would be.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strike us like matches 'cause everyone deserves the flames - by Takiyok - September 28, 2018, 04:39 PM