Phoenix Maplewood Before The Light Of Day
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Haha, no worries about Lyra!
"...But I think, at this point, assistance would be welcome. There is a litter here without any parents, and another with only a grieving mother. Our medic is crippled, our hunters are damaged, and our leader seems to have fled. Not even I am fit to be much help. How does Easthollow fare? Could your lands support a few more adults and cubs?"

With his amber peach eyes, he watched as Alya described the situation of the pack. It was worse than he had thought, how were they even living? He exchanged a glance to Desdemona to see her expression but was met with the neutral look she had worn for the entirety of this meeting. Were most of the Morningside wolves like this; silent and expressionless as stone?

Greyback hummed as he thought about Alya's question. Winter was coming quicker than he had thought, and the water problem in Easthollow was still present, but Morningside needed help now more than ever. He remained silent for a few moments, rolling possible ideas through his brain. "I am sorry to hear your pack has been facing troubles. Easthollow is well, i'm sure we can spare the outskirts of our territory with you..,"

The man stopped his words as another wolf approached them. She was small and looked identical to Alya. He gave her a smile and a dip of his head in acknowledgement before returning to the conversation. "However, it is not my decision. That is solely up to Lady Valette," Greyback was sure Valette would part with some land, she was more than friendly enough to do so, but he knew better than to speak for her. "I will speak to her about your troubles and see what we can do."

He gave a nod to Alya. Although he was ready to help the pack, Greyback knew traveling back would be a difficult task. Would Morningside be able to spare a wolf to come with him to Easthollow? Valette might want to hear the words from a Morningside wolf... "I hate to ask of this when your numbers are so low, but would you be willing to spare a wolf to travel back? Lady Valette might want to ask questions and talk with one of you."

Messages In This Thread
Before The Light Of Day - by Greyback - September 28, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: Before The Light Of Day - by RIP Desdemona - September 28, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: Before The Light Of Day - by Greyback - September 28, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Before The Light Of Day - by RIP Desdemona - September 28, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: Before The Light Of Day - by Greyback - September 28, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: Before The Light Of Day - by RIP Desdemona - September 28, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Before The Light Of Day - by Alya - September 28, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: Before The Light Of Day - by Greyback - September 29, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: Before The Light Of Day - by RIP Desdemona - September 29, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: Before The Light Of Day - by Alya - September 29, 2018, 11:17 PM
RE: Before The Light Of Day - by Lyra - September 30, 2018, 01:52 AM