Bearclaw Valley just have the strength to know you're wrong,
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
a covenant had been made between them, though darkly indra wondered at what cost as she watched the baleful man's backside slip into obscurity.then i am yours, do not forget it. she would not forget those words, hoarse as they were, they burned with the searing intensity of a brand through her mind.

for a long time - perhaps longer than necessary - the woman stood where she had been left.

she was dissecting, laboriously unwinding and unraveling - her mind going from dark room to dark room, shining a brief and pale light in those scarcely-tread halls, hoping for some pattern, dreading the recognition of that damning pattern if it ever came to be ---

at last she moved, and like the shutter of cards shuffled into place, the redleaf's mind had been made.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
just have the strength to know you're wrong, - by Indra - September 30, 2018, 12:24 PM
RE: just have the strength to know you're wrong, - by Indra - September 30, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: just have the strength to know you're wrong, - by Indra - November 02, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: just have the strength to know you're wrong, - by Indra - November 09, 2018, 11:53 AM