Hushed Willows ohana
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Unfortunately, what Seabreeze said was exactly the wrong thing to do.  He was just irritated by the other children and usually just gave them flat, annoyed replies telling them to buzz off and bug someone else, but she was one of two targets of his ire and he had no fear of her.  In his eyes, she was outside whatever normal moral restraints that would keep a kid from going over the edge.

He spun around to face her, teeth bared, fur stiffly on end, no hesitation.  It was probably a good thing that Mali had spent more time off by himself where he wasn't exposed to the world as much, otherwise what he said would have probably been a lot more vulgar.  It definitely had that kind of attitude but lacked the adult language that would have fit with it since he didn't know it.  Are you stupid? he roared, or would have had he still not been a punk kid.  Hell, if he was closer to being an adult, the immense quantity of seething hatred that now was leaking out of the pup would have probably been kind of scary.  As it were, he was just an awkward-sized youth, so the equivalent of a third or fourth grader isn't nearly as terrifying.  You don't get to say that!  You made me leave when my sisters are missing!  The volume and intensity continued to increase, And without my dad!  They'll never find us and now Alarian is gone too because he hates you!  Why would I play like some baby when they're GONE?!  You're monsters!  And with a final peal of a snarl, he ran back the way they'd came, looking for some sign that maybe at least one of them had just fallen behind.  And to get away from the fools and their children.
Messages In This Thread
ohana - by Seabreeze - October 16, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: ohana - by Lily - October 16, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: ohana - by Khali - October 16, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: ohana - by Olive - October 16, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: ohana - by Okeanos - October 17, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: ohana - by Drakonis - October 17, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: ohana - by Mal - October 18, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: ohana - by Seabreeze - October 22, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: ohana - by Lily - October 23, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: ohana - by Mal - October 27, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: ohana - by Olive - November 05, 2018, 05:49 PM