Stone Circle will the darkness fall upon me when the air is growing thin?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira felt the boy pull back as his tension soon grew and overflowed his small body. She did not try and stop him, however, instead simply listening quietly as she stared at the stream. Of course, they were not exactly the same, this boy had a connection with his father. He cared more than his heart could handle and now it was ripping him apart, but now he was faced with a new feeling towards his family. Something she could relate to.

Sorrow seemed to cross the mountain wolf's face as Merrit reeled back and apologized softly. He had no reason to be sorry with everything he was dealing with. You've been holding onto all of that, hmm? Ira titled her head back to look over the growing pup. He was still young but had already seen so much. She pushed onto her paws turning to now face him standing tall. I do not share your history, you are correct. However, that does not mean we have nothing in common... My father did leave me. I was too young to remember, but he left my sister and I with my fallen mother's birth pack. She shook her head thinking back to her childhood. For the longest time, she lived a lie unknowing of her true parents' fate. Normally Ira would never share this part of her backstory, but if Merrit was willing to open up to her, he deserved a bit in return. I was unaware that my "parents" were not my true kin until I was an adult.

She was unsure how Merrit would react to her so she opted for minimal detail. Hopefully, he would stick around a little longer despite her intrusion and his outburst. If he did not it was not the end of the world to Ira, but she remembers the pain from when she was told her father left. It hurts and she does not even hold a connection with the man, but Merrit? He has memories and burdens now met with an empty den. The least she could do was stick around if he needed someone to talk to.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: will the darkness fall upon me when the air is growing thin? - by Ira - December 30, 2018, 03:43 AM