Stone Circle a middle-aged mess, thinkin' "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment"
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
AW but maybe @Valette ? <3
Easthollow is definitely different from what he's used to; if he's being completely honest, this may as well be his first stint in a pack entirely. Sunfil Grove had never been a real pack, only a dysfunctional family unit — and it's not like he'd had any idea what he was doing when he created the Sanctuary. Valette seems to know what she's doing here, and inexplicably he finds himself trusting the leader already. He just can't shake the feeling that he's going to fuck this up somehow.
So he decides to hunt — it feels a lot more like contributing now that he's not really meant to be doing anything else. The cover of the trees draws him in, muzzle low as he scans the ground for a trail. The territory is certainly scenic, and despite himself, he can't help but wonder if it's as beautiful as the place Lily found. But this is his new start — and he deserves something untainted by the past, doesn't he? So he pushes the thought away and focuses his attention externally, intent on finding something to hunt.
Messages In This Thread
a middle-aged mess, thinkin' "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment" - by Alarian - October 29, 2018, 08:53 AM