Stone Circle i think i'm gonna make it worse
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
The stars burn bright overhead, but their warmth is far too distant to reach the snow-dusted wilds below. The night is so quiet he can hear his heartbeat under the faint whistle of icy winds and the sound of his own tremulous breath. He's not sure if it's the cold or the ache in his head keeping him awake — both, maybe. Not that he's doing much to help either.
He feels like being alone, so he's isolated himself away from the pack, taking shelter from the lightly falling snow under the trees. Easthollow had started to feel more like home recently — enough that he can relax, sprawl out across the snowy forest floor. He shifts slightly and winces, limbs stiff and aching from the cold, and sighs through his nose. More than anything, he's lonely — which makes no sense, considering he's isolating himself. But he doesn't have to make sense if he doesn't want to.
Messages In This Thread
i think i'm gonna make it worse - by Alarian - November 06, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: i think i'm gonna make it worse - by Outlander - November 06, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: i think i'm gonna make it worse - by Alarian - November 06, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: i think i'm gonna make it worse - by Outlander - November 06, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: i think i'm gonna make it worse - by Alarian - November 06, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: i think i'm gonna make it worse - by Outlander - November 06, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i think i'm gonna make it worse - by Alarian - November 06, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: i think i'm gonna make it worse - by Outlander - November 07, 2018, 11:36 AM